- About PayPal
- How does PayPal work (ARCHIVE)
- Why use PayPal (ARCHIVE)
- How to register
- Protection and Security
- How does PayPal work
- Why use PayPal
How to register
It's easy - all it takes is a few simple steps!
- Click 'Sign Up' when you go to paypal.com.sg, and choose your account type.
There are three types of account - choose one that suits you
- Personal: For individuals who shop and pay online
- Premier: For individuals who sells and wants to get paid online
- Business: For merchants who operate under a
Learn more about account types.
- Enter your account information securely and then either choose
your payment method or link and confirm your credit card.
- For Personal account, choose your payment
Choose either bank top-up1 or credit card to use with your PayPal account. We recommend credit card as it automatically raises the preset limit for sending payments from your PayPal account.
- For Premier/Business account, link and confirm
your credit card.
We recommend that you add and confirm your credit card at sign-up - this gives additional security and increases the preset sending and withdrawal limits on your PayPal account.
If you choose not to link and confirm your credit card, you will have limited account capability including:
- Low monthly sending limits.
- Low monthly withdrawal limits.
- No capability to sell internationally on eBay.
- For Personal account, choose your payment method.
- Confirm your email address to activate your account.