- Shopping Carts
- Payment Service Providers
- Value Added Solutions
- eCommerce Solutions
- Hosting Solutions
- Online Marketplace
Have a question?
For queries on new premier/business account, use our Call Back Form and we'll get in touch with you.
"Transacting through PayPal is secure and convenient
for our customers and we can also receive customer payments
- Foo Kar Wai, Shajasa Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
Payment Service Providers
PAYSBUY enables online payments in Thailand. In addition to PayPal, merchants can also accept credit card payments and bank transfers.
PAYSBUY has dedicated fraud specialists on board for your fraud protection.
With PAYSBUY and PayPal, you can easily accept local and global payments.
- Accept global payment methods in multiple currencies from 190 markets through PayPal
- Easily accept credit card payments and bank transfers
- Add PAYNOW buttons for easy online sales
- Send money to anyone with an email address and a bank account in Thailand
- Make instant electronic payments to multiple recipients at once using PAYSBUY "Multi-Pay"
- Uses recognised data protection technologies for highest security and applies the Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode service to protect credit card transactions when you shop online
- Downloadable transaction history for viewing all your PAYSBUY transactions
How to enable PayPal
To enable PayPal through PAYSBUY, sign up for a PayPal Business account and contact PAYSBUY for integration.
Visit PAYSBUY's website for more details.
PAYSBUY Support Information
PayPal's Support Information
Tel (Sales): (65) 6535 7227 or send a question
All information provided above in relation to PAYSBUY is for informational purposes only, and is based upon information made available to the public by PAYSBUY. PayPal makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any of this information and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis, and does not necessarily state or reflect the views or opinions of PayPal.